Admission Test Procedure - Class 6 and 9
Objective type questions 60% and 40% subjective type questions(10 questions of 4 marks each)
1. Admission Test question paper for class VI & IX will comprise four sections viz Science, Mathematics and English carrying 25 marks each and a candidate may either opt Advance Urdu (15 marks) with Compulsory Hindi (10 marks) or Advance Hindi (15 marks) with Compulsory Urdu (10 marks). The Test would be of 2 hours duration carrying 100 marks.
2. It is essential that the candidate obtains minimum 40% qualifying marks separately in Advance Hindi and Compulsory Urdu or Advance Urdu and Compulsory Hindi.
3. For answering the questions, a separate answer sheet will be provided along with the question paper booklet. Candidates will be required to write the correct answer in the answer sheet and not in the question paper booklet.
4. The parents/guardians are requested to explain this pattern and the instructions to their wards clearly.
5. Boys seeking admission to class VI and IX in English Medium may take combined Admission Test of AMU City High School and S.T.S. High School. Candidates obtaining higher merit will be admitted to the School of their first preference and to those with the lower merit, second preference School will be allotted. And the girls seeking admission to class I (Urdu Medium) may take combined admission test of AMU Girls’ High School and AMU City Girls’ High School. Candidates obtaining higher merit will be admitted to the School of their first Preference and to those with lower merit, second Preference School will be allotted. No change/transfer of School will be allowed.